Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Confession

My name is Donna and I'm a photoholic.


At family gatherings, on walks with my husband, on vacations and anytime something catches my interest... my camera is clicking.





Natural Bridge
Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah 






Big Guy
Payson, Arizona




Red Swirly Buds
 Gilbert, Arizona 





Blue Jelly Fish
Sea Life Aquarium, Tempe, Arizona





Sticker Bliss
Children's Museum, Mesa, Arizona 





Artists' Canyon
Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming  






Sunrise Point
Grand Canyon, Arizona 





God's Castles
Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah 





Purple Water Lily
Oahu, Hawaii 

2 comments:

Science driven Ella said...

I just love that red swirly flower. Really neat.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Thanks, Stacy! That is from the bush outside our great room window.